photo taken by Angela Speiker

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pictures finally and home


Daddy's hand and Zach's itty bitty tiny baby foot. I am in love with this picture.

Our little boy at a day old. In this picture he is intubated. That has come out since.

Doesn't he look just like a miniature baby doll? I look awful, too many tears!! This was the first time holding him.

The bright lights shining down on our superstar. Grandma looking on.

He is so sweet just laying there, sleeping. We have enjoyed just listening to him breathing and crying.

Daddy and his boy.
Mommy getting to hold her little one for the first time.
He is under some pretty bright lights. We are loving his shades!

Aunt Heidi and Uncle Jeff meeting Zach for the first time.
Grandma and Grandpa checking out little Zach.

Grandma couldn't wait to touch her new grandson.

Emerald's first viewing of her baby brother.

We are home now. It was a lot harder leaving the hospital than I thought. Too many tears. It was awesome coming hom to my beautiful "big" kids. They seemed pretty happy to have Skip and I home. Happy New Years to everyone. We just pray for health and happiness for EVERYONE this new year. We were all in bed before midnight last night. Didn't really feel much like a holiday. Seriously, was Christmas just a week ago? The longest week of my life I think.

More later, updates on Zach. I just wanted to post pics finally.

1 comment:

Joplin Artistic Expressions said...

hang in there steph! He looks great. The hardest thing I ever had to do was walk out of the hospital without my baby! He will get stronger and you will have to throw a party for his homecoming!