photo taken by Angela Speiker

Monday, January 12, 2009

HE'S IN A CRIB!!

My sweet baby boy is in a crib now!! He has been there since 8 this morning and his temp has actually been on the warm side--awesome news!! They said there is a chance he may end up back in the isolette if his temp drops or if his weight doesn't increase and/or drops, but for now, HE'S IN A CRIB!!

I'm at the hospital now, waiting for something, and will write more later. Gotta fight snow on my drive home, blizzard like early tonight. Gotta go help daddy and grandma at some point. Just wanted to write this good news!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now you can just walk in and pick him right up...uh maybe , depending on if you have nice nurse or mean nurse!! I loved when you said that. He is doing great, prayer is a powerful thing.
Jen Hoelscher and Gang

Panky's Place said...

Fantastic!!! I totally agree with Jen H. (let's see how mean nurse reacts). I'm posting this from school, since we are computerless for the next few days, so I hope it goes through.