photo taken by Angela Speiker

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our home thru the eyes of Emerald


This is my table where we eat dinner.

This is where Calvin eats, b/c he's still a baby. Lobster is going to use this chair next.

This is my kitchen where I cook like mom and dad. Santa brought it to us last year.

This is the wall that mom and dad still need to paint.

Some nice cabinet in the kitchen.

This is our kitchen and I help mom and dad load the dishwasher.

This is our table, that we got to sit at for Thanksgiving and Christmas and when friends come over.

Here is the stairs, they lead up to our bedrooms.

Here is our living room, see our tree.

This is Calvin, my brother-bear sitting at the desk.
My puppy-girl and where she lays in her sun-spot.

Emerald wanted to take pictures the other day. She decided that it was important to take pictures of our house and things inside it. It is an interesting perspective to see our house through her eyes! She wanted to show what was important to her, and from her height. Too sweet!

No comments: