photo taken by Angela Speiker

Friday, December 26, 2008

All dressed up for Christmas







Calvin, kiss my hand.



I know several of these pictures look alike, but I thought they were all individually sweet. I couldn't decide, so I post them all!

We dressed up for church and Emerald kept telling us she looked like a princess in her dress and Daddy (who wore a tie) and Calvin each looked like a prince. It is always fun for Emerald to dress up these days. We headed out to Christmas Eve mass and then got to have dinner at Jeff & Heidi's house after. The kids were all into hugging and kissing each other, so don't think that I was twisting their arm to do this. Emerald thought it was cute to kiss each other's hands (she probably saw it on a movie or something). After that we headed home to make cookies for Santa and some reindeer food. Calvin got to help this year and all the way home he kept asking, "make tookies for Santa? make tookies for Santa?" It was super sweet. With all the excitement, our sweet little Emers stayed awake until almost midnight. Calvin, on the other hand, was asleep in a matter of minutes. I think he was afraid Santa wouldn't come if he was still awake!

No comments: