photo taken by Angela Speiker

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Seussical first birthday--take 6


We got this giant box from Amazon (see behind kids on left). I put the Fox (Socks on Fox) and the Foot Book dude on the box. Then we threw in tons of mommy & daddy sized socks, along with several of Zach's onesies. The older kids had to see how many socks they could put on themselves in a set amount of time (like 3 minutes or so). They had so much fun with that game, and it was super cheap and easy. Might have to save that game for the future.

Zach decided to watch Josiah and learn how to open presents. He was saying, "hey, what did you get?"

Zach loved hanging out with his bud, Greyson, and his parents. Thanks for coming to the party!

Opening a fun toy from my big sister and brother. I don't know who has played with the ball popper more, them or me! My PT was even using in the other day when she came to the house to help make me sit up.
**Funny story about these Robeez-style shoes. I saw them at Babies R Us and considered buying them, but was sure I didn't need to spend the money. I was surprised to see that they were on sale for $3. My neighbor/friend convinced me to get them. Somehow, the cashier rang up the price as $0!! I think she was supposed to take 30% off of the $3, since they were clearance. She messed up. I know I probably should have taken them back to be honest. However, this busy mom didn't have the time and was super excited to get these adorable shoes for free. So, he got to wear them at his party, several times in the few weeks in between, and will wear them on his real birthday. Fun, fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: