photo taken by Angela Speiker

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A day in the life


I promise--this one was not posed at all! I came in from throwing a load of laundry in, and there you have it. All 3 kids, laying side by side, looking at their favorite book. What is it you ask?? A super cheap photo album filled with pictures of them and other family members. They spend hours looking at that thing!


Emerald wore pj's to school for the last day of the year. She loved it. She was telling me in this photo that she was ready to have a snowball fight (with Zach's ball).

Zach has decided that crawling in the shelf is fun. Think I have a similar pic of both of the other kids doing the same thing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Rowdy Rileys said...

So cute! It's amazing how much kids love looking at pictures of themselves...or family and friends! My kids love to look at our scrapbooks...too bad I'm so far behind!!!! ;) Caryn