photo taken by Angela Speiker

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Our superheroes


The kids insisted I take a picture of their "friends"

Emers showing off her cape

Calvin and his side-kick BoBo

Oh that look, it is as much trouble as you can imagine!

The kids were playing "superheroes" the other day. I have some great pics of them, but hate to post them since the blog isn't private. Picture this, down to their skimpies, both wearing only Emerald's boots and their "cape" carrying their side-kicks. They declared they would "save" Zachary. I think I was more worried than relieved for Zach's sake.

Oh and that look from Calvin.......I know!! It describes our day, often. We went to Emerald's school last night for Bingo night. The principal walked over to talk with Emerald (I was impressed she remember Emerald's name) and asked her what her brother's names were. I admitted to the principal that I was hoping she wouldn't learn Calvin's name too well. I love you Calvinator, but some days..............!!!! You really are the definition of a 2 year old boy! Get it out now, b/c in about 7 weeks you are 3 and no longer allowed to be a 2 year old! PS, don't tell me about 3 year olds, already been there, done that and I know that sometimes 3 isn't better than 2, but let me dream, will ya??
Posted by Picasa

No comments: