photo taken by Angela Speiker

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Princess and the Frog date


My beautiful girl

I'm telling you, she loves to pose

It was a good date

Emerald with her friend, Aubrey

I got the privelege of taking Emerald on a date to her first movie. We went with her friend (one of our neighbors), Aubrey, and her mommy. We went to see the new Disney movie, The Princess and the Frog. It was such a fun date. Emerald had a blast. She enjoyed the movie, and the popcorn, and the M&M's, and the dark theater, and the friendship, and the one-on-one time with mommy. I can't believe what a sweet girl she is. Lately she has been the best helper with the boys, and doing little things around the house. We enjoyed the movie. It wasn't my all-time favorite Disney movie, but it was pretty cute.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy P said...

You two are so cute! Emerald is such a doll. I'm glad you have a great time at her first movie!