photo taken by Angela Speiker

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wii........we are having some fun times now


Love watching the smile spread on their faces

The scene in our living room this week

Jumping for joy

All 4 of my kids!!

This week we purchased a Wii. It is an early dual birthday present for Skip and I. Or should we call it a Christmas gift?? Neither Skip nor I have ever (in our youth) owned any type of gaming system. While in Colorado this summer, we had a blast playing with Laura and Shane's Wii, and enjoyed the fun the kids had as well. We promise we won't let them turn into video game junkies!!!! However, winters here are long, and I am looking forward to having one more thing that will keep some of their energy used up, while warm inside. We have had fun learning the new games and making our Mii's. Emerald is a pretty good bowler, and Calvin is doing great at baseball. I am sure there are many fun hours to be had in our future with our new gift.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy P said...

How much fun is that! Well I'm just going to have to come over for a game of bowling.

Emerald and Calvin look SO happy!