photo taken by Angela Speiker

Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's just another day in paradise





Zachary was hanging out doing his normal roll all around the living room playing for hours on end. I checked on him as I was making dinner, and found him like this, one arm out. Don't ask me how, but he had worked his arm out of his long-sleeved onesie. It was even inside of overalls, and I am still perplexed as to how that happened. I thought that was a sweet moment of Calvin, engrossed in a Dora show, not even realizing I was taking a picture! Emerald is quite the little helper lately. She loves to sweep the tile for us. We need to work on making it a little more thorough, but there is time!! She also likes to help sort laundry. I am trying to take advantage of the excitement while it still exists.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy P said...

Wow. Zach is one talented little guy. How did he do that?!