photo taken by Angela Speiker

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I...am...a...ro-bot...


Emerald declaring herself a robot


Under the train table...Zachary had rolled underneath, so the big kids had to follow him to give him hugs and kisses so he "wouldn't be afraid of the dark" under the table.

Calvin being "scary"

Emerald was supposed to be taking a nap. She caught me as I was running laundry from one place to another. "Mommy, look." So I glance her way and had to run for the camera. "I.......am.......a..........ro.......bot" says she as her arms are moving slowly up and down. Tied all up and down her legs were socks, tied by herself. Why do I bother trying to match them to put in her drawer?? Since, Calvin has become the "ro.......bot" too each time we put a shirt over his head and arms. I love the level of imagination in a child this age!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy P said...

you have the sweetest children!