photo taken by Angela Speiker

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vote for Zachary


This is the beautiful picture Julie took and has in her contest.

This was another of my favorites from the day. It shows how small he is, but also just where he came from--2 people who fell in love so many years ago.

My good friend, Julie, has a photo contest on her blog. Zachary is part of the contest. I ask you to VOTE for one of the cutest babies ever. Julie is an amazing photographer, and ohhhhhhhh so patient with the kids. She came to the house after Zach came home and was amazed at how small he was. That was so funny at the time, to me, because he was UP to 6 pounds at the time, nearly doubling his birth weight :) We had Julie take Zach's one year photos last week and I can't wait to share those with you, too.

Please go to Julie's Blog and vote for my sweet baby boy. You don't have to vote for Zachary, but we'd sure appreciate it. You can see what an amazing photographer she is.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn Ross said...

Voted! Loved the picture of Zach! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, she does amazing work!! I voted for sweet Zach - what a gorgeous photograph of him!!!!