photo taken by Angela Speiker

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas pics





Somehow I forgot to post these with our Christmas posts. I have GOT to learn some photo shop options. I had several good shots of one person, but not another. I need to crop them together, I guess. Why is it so hard for 3 kids to smile and look at the camera at the same time??? They are pretty cute kids, though, so I guess I'll keep them.

On a totally unrelated note--Zachary pulled up in his crib last night. He shocked us as we came in to get him (he was stored in there for safe keeping, or so we thought, as Emerald was getting a bath). We lowered the crib before he went to sleep that night. He is pulling up to his knees all the time, but as he was standing there, he was doing a very nice job.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: