photo taken by Angela Speiker

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas day


This was one of my favorite shots of the day. Calvin and Emerald helped pass out the gifts and LOVED getting to help. Calvin was so excited to take gifts to Zachary. Zach isn't quite able to really open any gifts on his own, so his siblings got the chance to help. Calvin kept showing Z his gifts, first, before he'd open it for Z. He'd take it to him, shake it, and ask Zach, "what do you think it is?" I was in awe of his sweetness to his brother. Zach wasn't totally excited about the gift thing, but this picture captures Zach looking at his brother with happy admiration. I love my boys (and my girl too)!!

My preciuos nephew, Josiah, showing off those gorgeous eyes and cherub cheeks on Christmas morning.

Zachary and Nana blinking at the camera--cute picture :)

I know I keep on with the comments about the snow, but here it is snowing again later on Christmas day! It was a pretty sight.Posted by Picasa

No comments: