photo taken by Angela Speiker

Monday, January 25, 2010

A little taste of Texas


My great friend, Tracy, getting to see Zach for the first time

Tracy's daughter, Eden, is such a cutie! She is a Gladney baby, too.

Trying to get a group shot of 4 kids this young is just silly. Tracy's oldest, Ellie, loved the horse, and the snow!

Friends!

My sweet friend, Tracy, came up to Kansas City to visit her family. I was so excited to get to see her and her sweet girls (oh, and her hubby). Luckily for me, Tracy has family in town, so the chances are pretty good that I'll see her again. This is the first Texas friends I've seen in about 18 months, so I was thrilled! This has inspired me to want to take a trip back to Texas so I can see all my friends who I miss so much. Thanks for visiting us, Tracy. We ate at the T-Rex Cafe. This was a great celebration for Calvin's birthday. Great atmosphere, ok food. This is the same concept as the Rainforest Cafe, just with dinosaurs. The kids loved it and I loved the company. Don't get me wrong, I love that we moved and I love my new home, but a big part of me misses my awesome group of friends from Texas so much. Hugs to all of you guys!!!!!!! And, thanks Tracy and family for taking time out to visit with our little family.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Rowdy Rileys said...

Wow! What a small world! Tracey and Tommy used to live across the street from us many years ago...before children! ;) Glad you got to see some Texans! The rest of us are ready for y'all to come visit!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you guys. Zach is such a cutie! I am glad I have family in KS so I can see you. I do think you need to make a trip to TX.