photo taken by Angela Speiker

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Congrats to Dawson!

Many of you may have heard me talk about Dawson. He was a sweet baby in the NICU with Zachary. His mommy is from Hutchinson, which is near Skip's hometown of McPherson. She was also a teacher. We had a lot in common. We were next door and across the hall from Dawson for about 4-5 weeks of our 6 week stay. Needless to say, we got pretty close and I have been keeping up with Dawson since we left the hospital. I've also asked for prayers for Dawson on many occasions. Dawson got to go home yesterday!! He was 5 months old on Wednesday. After 5 long months in both the NICU and the PICU at KU Med, Dawson is finally where he belongs--home with his mommy. We send out our prayers for continued progress and many wonderful blessings for Dawson and Christy!

1 comment:

Mommy P said...

best news I've heard in a long time! I'm so, so glad they are home!