photo taken by Angela Speiker

Monday, March 22, 2010

Miss Em's bday cupcakes


Emerald wanted to wear this dress to school for her birthday

"Pink, for the girls, mom"

We had to have bunnies, and grass, and pink for girls, and blue for boys, and strawberry, and vanilla. Nope, she's not picky :)

Emerald requested cupcakes for her birthday at school. She most likely will have her bday off of school a lot, as it is near Spring Break. We took cupcakes on the last day before break. She wanted bunnies, and had to have it jus the way she wanted. The look of pride on her face as I walked in carrying her cupcakes. I can't imagine how cute she was when they sang to her. I love that she felt special! She is pretty special, and I love that she is my (not so) little girl. Happy 5th birthday Emerald, we love you.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I recognize the pretty pink dress. Ella loved that one. Tara

Skip, Stephanie, Emerald, Calvin, and Zachary said...

Yes, Tara, it is now a favorite at our house! Emerald declared it her "princess" dress and has wanted to wear it often. Too bad we can't have warm enough weather! I am tired of having to layer our spring clothes--our winter clothes have been packed away. Hope you guys are well!

Dana said...

Wow those cupcakes look so yummy. Did you make those and if you did where the heck do you find the time. You are such a great MOM!