photo taken by Angela Speiker

Sunday, November 1, 2009

It was a good Halloween night





These weren't actually taken on Halloween night, but I sure thought they were pretty cute! I love freshly bathed kiddos in their jammies......so sweet! Now, trying to get all 3 of them to actually look at the camera, smile, and not looked totally posed, impossible! I am already beginning to wonder about this year's Christmas card photo--perhaps I need to begin tinkering with photo shop a little more :) Hope everyone had a happy Halloween, I know we did!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mommy P said...

The top picture is so cute. I love Calvin's expression. You have such an adorable family.

awwood2 said...

Your kids are just precious! Thanks for keeping us MBS friends up to date!

awwood2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
awwood2 said...

Hi, Stephanie! I accidentally posted the same thing 2 times, then when I deleted the 2nd one it shows that "this post has been removed by the author." Just wanted to let you know that it was just a duplicate of my first one. Sorry! Ann