photo taken by Angela Speiker

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Halloween class party


Emerald w/ her teacher, Miss Lisa

Emerald's sweet afternoon preschool class

Enjoying the cookie

All lined up to go on a parade around the school

Emerald had her preschool Halloween/Fall party last week. I am room mother for the class and am really enjoying this new role. It is odd being on the parent side instead of the teacher side! Emerald loved having me in the classroom, loved dressing up, loved getting cookies, cupcakes, and other goodies, and had a great time. I led the "pin the nose on the pumpkin" game and the craft, and let's just say it's been too many years since I've been out of the classroom! It's like I've forgotten half of my teaching skills! I had so much fun with our little witch. She opted for the witch costume instead of the Ariel costume for this party. It was pretty easy to slip on, so I liked the idea, too. Thanks for letting me share your party, Miss Emers!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: