photo taken by Angela Speiker

Friday, May 29, 2009

Some sibling lovin'





Just some cute pics of the kids all together. It is nearly impossible to get them all looking at the camera at the same time, let alone all smiling at the same time. I'll take what I can get.

We are heading to Wichita tomorrow. It will be our first road trip with Zachary. Unfortunately, Skip has to stay home to play golf, yes, boo hoo for him. The kids and I will have fun visiting Grandma and Grandpa and other family members. Wish me luck!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Life with Cassie said...

What sweet pics!! I hadn't checked your blog for a week or so. It's hard to keep up with Facebook and blogs! It was so nice to see you and your children the other night. They are all precious (and you also!). Stephanie asked me to bring your dish towel to you, and I forgot. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Anna says: "I love your music! I also love the pictures!!! I love you." "How did Zachary get so big?" "Y'all are AWESOME! Come visit us sometime." Love, Anna



Caryn says : Awww...these pictures are so precious. I can't believe how big they are all getting. They look so sweet and happy!! Must be because they have such a wonderful mommy! :)