photo taken by Angela Speiker

Thursday, October 23, 2008

First Photo Session for Baby Lobster!!

Here are our sonogram pictuers of baby Lobster!!

This one cracks me up! We can't remember what they were showing us, but to me, this one totally looks like a lobster!! How appropriate!

His or her little feet!

We call these 2 pictures our "Halloween" baby! Great pictures, just a little spooky.

Here are 2 profile pictures. I couldn't pick which one was cuter.
No real news on the Lobster front. I am planning a new post on the 2 "big" kids in the next day or 2. Our OB is an awesome guy! He has called me twice in the last week--he, himself, not his secretary. He wanted to reassure me that we were going to stay on top of things and that he was happy that everything looked great in the 2nd sonogram. He did inform us that we were going to continue to do monthly sonograms and starting between week 28-30 we were going to begin doing non-stress tests. This is good, in that we will be staying aware of Lobster's progress and my health. However, he informed me that we'd have to go into the office 2 times a week at that point. The most difficult part of this is trying to plan out what we will be doing with our other 2 munchkins. I can't very well chase them around the office for the 30-45 minutes during the test, and it is difficult to ask Skip to take off work twice a week (plus additional actual doctor visits). We will figure it out. I do feel so thankful to have my so many people lean on for all my million questions during this time in our lives. We will continue to keep you informed.

2 comments:

Panky's Place said...

My exact comment when I pulled up your blog and recognized that you had posted sonogram pics was, "It looks like a Lobster!"

Laura and Shane said...

I love the pictures. We are always thinking of you guys and can't wait to see you again.