photo taken by Angela Speiker

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Helpers helping Daddy




Skip has been working to create a level area for our swing set to sit upon. It is hard for him as he get to work for about an hour each night. It is especially interesting when he gets his "helpers" in the middle of the job. They really are pretty cute when they want to do everything Daddy is doing. I can't tell you how many times Skip had to re-tie the pink line you see b/c of the kids or Laney. My sweet husband really has been working his hiney off lately. He works all day, has had to pick up some slack around the house from when I haven't been feeling so hot, is working a second job for UST (his old job), and trying to get things done around the house. I think he is as ready for this vacation as I am. Did I mention he gets to play golf at least twice? I really don't mind. It will be fall, in New Hampshire, and I am just riding along observing the fall foliage. I can't wait! If you chat with Skip you can tell him that he is doing a good job with the swing set. He is an engineer, and I am 1000% confident it will all be level, safe, and perfect when he is done :)

No comments: