photo taken by Angela Speiker

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sweet moments






OK, so I have been a slacker mom, I am sorry! It is ridiculous that is has been about 3 weeks since I posted. So, beware, many updates coming soon. In this episode, you will see Calvin trying to be "just like daddy-o". I thought it was so cute that he was trying to wear daddy's shoes. This is a pretty tough job to fill, being Skip these days, and I'm not sure if anyone is up for that task! Those things are heavy, trust me, and I was impressed he could even show me one.
You will also see a very rare photo opp. Our daughter feel asleep on the couch. Seriously, this has only happened a handful of times in her life! We let her stay up a little later to watch some of the Olympics, and Michael Phelps swimming. She seems quite intrigued by both swimming and gymnastics. Skip and I noticed that it got quiet (a rare moment in our house, trust me). We walked around the couch to find that our sweet angel had fallen asleep from the excitement of another gold medal for Michael Phelps. Pretty sweet if you ask me.
On a personal note, we are all very exhausted these days. Yes, partly due to growing a person, but mostly due to the fact that we aren't able to go to bed until midnight. I LOVE the Olympics and am so excited to watch gymnastics!! Way to go Nastia and Shawn!!

No comments: