photo taken by Angela Speiker

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Monkey-ing Around






We did it! We finally "threw" some paint on our walls. The first room we tackled was a small room--the kids' bathroom. As many of you know, Mango and Bo Bo are pretty important to my kids. That (and some adorable Target items) inspired us to do a monkey-themed bathroom for them. I loved the colors, fun to play with, in a bright smurf blue and lime green. I had planned to use our overhead projector, but Skip laughed and told me they'd be easy to draw. He is more talented than me! I think it turned out pretty cute.


Emerald kept wanting to touch everything (probably b/c we told her NOT to touch when the paint was wet). She had to point out everything to Calvin. Here is the monkey's belly, say belly Calvin.

No comments: