photo taken by Angela Speiker

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tired of this?!?





This was the snow that came down a week ago. It was this gorgeous, fluffy, stuck to every surface making everything beautiful snow. It was the quiet, reflective, makes you appreciate nature kind of snow. Such a pretty sight! We've had a lot--I mean record amounts of snow here, records that stretch back over a century! I'm tired of the cold, no doubt, but this, really, can I get tired of this beauty?? It really was a pretty sight!

Today I am praying for some special people in our life! I am going to be elusive, w/o detail, but it is important to us. We love you, each and everyone one of you, and know that this is tough. Prayers that today goes smoothly and that things will work out for the best. Know that we will be here, for anything, everything, no matter what. It's what you call unconditional love! Hugs, prayers, and lots of love :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: