photo taken by Angela Speiker

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random summer shots


Emerald is doing really well riding her "big" bike.

Calvin being super smiley before bath.

Emerald for crazy hair day at VBS.

The boys hanging out together outside.

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I could blame it on chasing 3 kids around. I could blame it on the broken washing machine (which has cause an increase in effort to do laundry--like I needed that). I could blame it on a lot of things.

In the last few weeks we finally got our new washing machine--hallelujah! We celebrated our 11 year anniversary. We celebrated my nephew, Simon's baptism (more pics to come). We traveled to McPherson to see family. We celebrated Emerald leaving the world of pull-ups at night by dining and playing at Chuck-E-Cheese!!!!! It just clicked with her finally and now she is in panties at night, too! What a blessing. We removed a pond near our front door. Emerald has had a Disney princess dance class. She starts swim lessons next week. We finished VBS. Emerald's stitches got removed by Skip and I at home. We have been playing a ton outside and with our neighbors. We have been busy!!! There are a lot more little details, but that seems like enough for now. Be warned, I haven't blogged in a long time, so be prepared for a lot of pics to come.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: