photo taken by Angela Speiker

Friday, July 25, 2008

Happenings........

Calvin was playing near the stairs and got his head stuck. I, being the good mom, ran for the camera first. Don't worry, we was fine. It was cute, though.
Maybe too many bubbles.
He was done.
Catching fishy Calvin.

Man she loves when we put bubbles in.

Not too much going on. Calvin turned 18 months this week! How can he already be 1 1/2?? It is hot, hot, but maybe not quite as hot as Texas :) I haven't been taking too many photos lately, so I will put some old fun bath pics on here. We went to an open gym at a gymnastics place today. Emerald had a blast and Calvin mostly did. He was a little clingy b/c we were up late last night. It is an open gym for 1-6 year olds with bars, balance beams, trampolines, an open pit, little cars, mats, etc. Too much fun. Silly me, forgot my camera. I'll take it next time. We were invited by Tara, thanks, a good K-State friend, and also went with neighbors, Avery, Carson, and Miss Jamie.


The Miami County fair is this weekend. We may head that way, who knows. We continue to pray for Dolly, Skip's aunt, who remains in the hospital. We are thankful that Skip's mom can be there with her, even though it is hard on all involved.


By the way, thanks--you know who you are!!!

1 comment:

The Utendorf's said...

Poor Calvin...I know what you mean grabbing the camera before helping them. You saw my post with Noah in the pillow case! I will keep Skip's aunt in my prayers.