photo taken by Angela Speiker

Thursday, April 17, 2008

We love our Laney-Girl!


Calvin is so proud of himself. His newest accomplishment is climbing on the rocking chair and rocking away. This is such a precious smile, it makes my heart melt every time.
If you look closely you can see snow flakes. Yes, it snowed last weekend, both Sat & Sun. We couldn't believe it!!

I just loved this picture. The kids look longingly outside. We can't wait for constant warm weather so we can finally play outside.

"I want to help Daddy" all the time. Here Emerald is helping "supervise" Daddy's progress on our fence.



And this is why we love our Laney-girl. She was quietly laying in her sun spot, her favorite. Emerald decided to squeeze her way in between Laney and the door and force Laney to lay her head down on her back. Calvin just loves to "help" feed Laney these days. Emers decided to kiss her and Laney repaid the favor. I love our dog and her level of patience. Just this morning Emerald played dress-up and put 2 hats and a saddle on Laney. I wish I had time to grab the camera.

2 comments:

Joplin Artistic Expressions said...

I love the one of emerald and laney looking out the window! You do such a nice job staying up on these types of things!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.