photo taken by Angela Speiker

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Climbing and pouting






I wanted to show Calvin's climbing abilities. He enjoys climbing on the train table, and the bench. You will notice that I don't seem to have too many pictures of Emerald lately. She is impossible! She will beg me to get the camera, and then as soon as I do, she runs off or turns her back on me. What do you do when your 2 year old refuses to take a picture and is hard headed? I pick my battles and this is not one that seems important in our life right now. I will just have to explain to her later when she wonders why there aren't good pics of her. She did enjoy her time visiting with Pop Pop & Nana. We had our pictures taken today with Miss Angela. We can't wait to show you how they turned out. Hopefully we will see them soon. The few we previewed were awesome!

No comments: